Friday, November 9, 2007

Work in Progress

It's been more than two weeks since my last posting so I thought I better post a quick note.

I have just been focusing on painting in my studio. I am working on three paintings -- smallish (40 x 34 in.), big (50 x 66 in.) and really big (66 x 84 in.) The small one is of five girls sitting in swimsuits on a step which I plan to call "Mermaids." The middle one is of four girls revealing their belly buttons titled "Bellybutton Gazers" and the large one is of two cowgirls in action -- not titled yet.

Working on multiple things at once is giving me an opportunity to focus on different things at different times which I am finding is a good thing but at the same time it is taking longer to finish a piece as currently I am working on eleven girls total! Consequently I have no new images to post and may not for a little while...